Manuscripts should be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief. All papers must contain an abstract and keywords, and must be written in English.The mode of presentation must be in the form of scientific papers, i.e. Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, and Discussion, with a Conclusion optional. The paper is limited to 30 typed pages, and should contain no more than 10 figures. The typed original and three copies of the paper and artwork, should be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief. Color photography may be considered with a charge to the author. Typing should be double spaced with ample margin on A4 size paper. Submission may also be made by fax or e-mail attachment in MSWord format.
All inquiries should be directed to Managing Editor of the Chiang Mai University Journal of Natural Sciences,
Office of the University, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand.
Associate Professor Dr. Komgrit Leksakul
Chiang Mai University Journal, Office of the University
Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, 50200, Thailand
Phone: (66) 53 94 2676
Fax: (66) 53 94 3600
1. Associate Professor Niwes Nantachit, M.D. President
2. Associate Professor Dr. Pairoj Viriyajaree Vice President for General Administrative and Human Resources Management
3. Professor Dr.Watchara Kasinrerk Vice President for Academic and Educational Quality Affairs
4. Associate Professor Dr. Sermkiat Jomjanyong Vice President for Research and Academic Services
5. Associate Professor Dr. Avorn Opatpatanakit Assistant to the President for Research and Academic Service Affairs
Professor Dr. Kate Grudpan
1. Professor Dr. Suttichai Krisanaprakornkit Faculty of Dentistry, CMU
2. Associate Professor Dr. Panuwan Jantawannakul Faculty of Science, CMU
3. Associate Professor Dr. Apinapas Rujiwat Faculty of Science, CMU
4. Assistant Professor Dr. Noppol Leksawas Faculty of Agro-Industry, CMU
5. Assistant Professor Dr. Sansanee Auephanwiriyakul Faculty of Engineering, CMU
6. Mr. Andrew Adam Research Administration Center, CMU
Assistant Professor Dr. Piyarat Nimmanpipak Faculty of Science, CMU
Editorial Advisory Boards
1. Professor Dr.Benjavan Rerkasem Faculty of Agriculture, CMU
2. Professor Dr.Tanongkiat Kiatsiriroat Faculty of Engineering, CMU
3. Professor Lertlakana Bhopat, M.D. Faculty of Medicine, CMU
4. Professor Dr.Wipada Kunaviktikul Faculty of Nursing, CMU
5. Professor Dr.Tawee Tunkasiri Faculty of Science, CMU
6. Professor Dr. Peerasak Srinives Kasertsart University, Thailand
7. Professor Dr. D. V. Edmonds University of Leeds, UK.
8. Professor Dr. R. B. Heimann Freiburg University, Germany
9. Professor Dr. Seizo Kato University of Mie, Japan
10.Professor Dr. C.R. Taylor, M.D. University of Southern California, U.S.A.
11.Professor Dr. Hideyuki Sawada Kagawa University, Japan
12.Professor Dr. Hichem Frigui University of Louisville, U.S.A.
13.Professor Dr.Keshavan Niranjan University of Reading, United Kingdom
14.Professor Manjeet S. Chinnan University of Georgia, United States
15.Professor Jeong Sheop Shin University of Korea, Korea
16.Emeritus Professor Lindsay Falvey University of Melbourne, Australia
17.Professor Dr. Jonathan V. Sweedler University of Illinois, U.S.A.
18.Professor Dr. Gary D. Christian University of Washington, U.S.A.
19.Professor Dr.Tadao Sakai Aichi Institute of Technology, Japan
20.Professor Dr. Michael Burgett Oregon State University, U.S.A.
21.Professor Jan GM Bolscher ACTA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
22.Professor Dr. Keung Leung Prince Phillips Dental Hospital, University of Hong Kong
23.Associate Professor Dr.Ian D. McKelvie University of Melburne, Australia
24.Associate Prof Dr. Merilyn Manley-Harris University of Waikato, New Zealand
25.Associate Professor Dr. S. J. Milne University of Leeds, United Kingdom
26.Dr. Lilia de Guzman United States Department of Agriculture, LA, U.S.A.